STRUCTURE OF THE HAHN GROUP
Please find below an overview of the Hahn Group's organisational structure. Our holding company, together with our subsidiary companies, cover the entire value creation chain of the retail properties we manage.
There are four subsidiary operating companies under the holding company banner:
1. DeWert Deutsche Wertinvestment GmbH
The Hahn AG's capital management company is responsible for the following services:
- Launch and management of investment funds according to new legislation.
- Responsible for portfolio management and risk management of investment funds.
- New business through alternative investment funds (AIFs): closed-ended public AIFs and special AIFs for private, semi-professional and professional investors.
For further information on the services offered by DeWert Deutsche Wertinvestment GmbH, please click the link below:
2. HAHN Fonds und Asset Management GmbH
Responsible for the Hahn Group's fund and property management activities for the investment funds launched before the new Capital Investment Code (Kapitalanlagegesetzbuch) came into force on 22 July 2013.
3. HAHN Fonds Invest GmbH
Acquisition of retail properties for the individual investment vehicles and joint ventures. A further business line is the revitalisation of properties and new-build development.
4. German Retail Property Management
The new subsidiary company German Retail Property Management GmbH, founded at the end of 2015, is responsible for our commercial and technical property management service.